We are pleased to announce that our store will be re-opening for business on the 15th of June 2020.
Our top priority is to keep you, our customers, safe, healthy and happy while shopping with us. So with that in mind we've taken a number of steps to ensure you're protected as much as possible should you join us in store.
- We will be open from 9am - 5pm Monday - Saturday with a 2 metre social distancing measure in place.
- Desks, chairs and card terminals will all be sanitised with anti-viral wipes between each customer visit and staff & clients will be provided PPE should they wish to use it.
- We will also be utilising hand sanitiser dispensers.
- Fitting rooms are open and will be sanitised after every use and any garments tried on will also be steamed and sanitised before being put back onto the shopfloor.
- Alteration and Tailoring service will be running and again all products will be sanitised and steamed both after they have left us and when they return. Please note we will have to allow a minimum 7 days turn around for all alterations.
- We've also introduced a number of new services including bespoke appointments both in store or from the comfort of your own home, please simply use the link below or contact us directly via phone or email.
Click here to book
Damn we've missed selling to you and you can be assured Richard, Graham and Helen are really looking forward to welcoming you back to our store to start taking money off you again.