Eton have crafted fine men's shirts since 1928. The original factory and headquarters remain in Gånghester, Sweden, where the very first shirts were sewn. Evolving from Swedish craftsmanship and attention to detail, Eton today is a global leading shirt maker and can be found in 49 countries at some of the world's most exclusive stores.
- All the shirt fabrics are made from scratch to guarantee the high performance that characterizes their shirts.
- The garments are long-lasting and should inspire to care for them in the best way possible
- Each Eton shirt is made from 45 different parts and sewn with 12 000 stitches.
- Eton constantly renew themselves. Working close with suppliers to innovate fine shirting and create unique shirts and accessories.
Diversity in style
- Eton create diverse and versatile shirts for any occasion in life. From business and formal events to your day off – there’s always an Eton shirt to look good in.