|Delivery time:||Expect delivery 16th November|
A one-of-a kind overshirt, uniting Eton elegance and Dale sportswear heritage. Clean, timeless Scandinavian lines meet a rustic but graceful pattern in fishbone stitches, in this cross-over all-season, layering piece for a relaxed urban and rustic elegance.
Made with the softest, lightest lamb’s wool from Norwegian free-range sheep, spun and knitted locally in Norway: spun into Dale’s special lightweight “heron” yarn, and knitted with all the skill of a heritage “lusekofta” maker.
Note the elegant wider collar and rustic buttons. Style it the way you want to – this versatile piece will look just as at home over dress shirt and pleated trousers, as with casual denim, today and in years to come.
Special details include: a wider, knitted collar, larger buttons, special button-holes, a Scandinavian-inspired trim at the cuff.
• An Eton x Dale of Norway Collaboration
• Heritage and quality-dedication x 2
• Locally sourced Norwegian lamb’s wool from free-range sheep
• Spun and knitted locally on machines designed to minimize waste
• Lightweight, soft but rustic-looking Heron yarn
• Special anti-shrinkage process
• Finished with natural salts
• Made to last – only gets softer with wear
Limited production run only available to pre-order - Delivery in Mid November.